Digital Marketing Internship
Are you looking to start your marketing career or want to learn how digital marketing works?
This internship gives you an opportunity to gather experience and look behind the curtain.
We are offering training and are mentoring our interns. You can pick a topic each week and will have a learning conversation / Q&A session with our founder.
You can expect a balanced work / learning experience.
You may have the opportunity to transition from your internship to a part-time position upon internship completion.
- Schedule content to various social media platforms
- Update content on WordPress websites
- Support our outreach team
- Use AI tools
- Create content
- Executing all kinds of small marketing tasks
Things you can learn
- How websites work and how to optimize them
- How to manage social media accounts
- How to create content and distribute it
- How to use WordPress
- Learn about administration and configuration of web servers and WordPress
- Learn about digital marketing strategies that we implement
- We will let you look behind the curtains
- Diverse marketing automation software
- Email automation and newsletter
- Social media tools
- Student 16 years or older
- Has transportation means available to get to Cleveland Heights location
- Careful worker with attention to details
- Creative or analytical
- Interest in marketing
- Basic computer skills are needed
- Text processing (Google docs, Word) and file management
- Bonus: Video editing
- This is especially great for you if you are also interested in composting
Bring your own project to life.
We are encouraging you to use your marketing skills to do good. If you want to, we are going to give you resources and help you implement your own website or social media project.
Whether it’s working for a cause that you stand behind, a local community project, or something else that is near and dear to your heart. You will be the driver and plan the project. Our team is going to mentor and support you.
Working on a real project sharpens your marketing skills.
During your internship you will work between 5-20 hours per week. This works as a part-time internship or a summer internship. Ideal candidates can commit for a length of 3-6 months.
We will offer you an hourly range from $7 – $10 after considering your:
- Previous experience in marketing
- Computer skills
- Soft skills
- Weekly availability
Please call or send an email in case you have questions prior to applying.
Lion Tiger Jaguar LLC is a creative digital marketing agency based in Cleveland Heights, Ohio.
We offer monthly marketing packages to small and local businesses.
Our brand Compost Marketing Agency is fully focused on servicing businesses in the composting industry.
To learn more visit